All instances of the entity "PBKEC" refer to both the website "Projects By K.E.C." and the founder: Kurt Edward Clothier. All limitations expressed are in reference to both the website "Projects By K.E.C." and the founder: Kurt Edward Clothier. In summation, you, as a user of this website, must adhere to these regulations. All presented information is the sole property of Kurt Edward Clothier, and may not be legally redistributed, duplicated, or altered without proper attribution. (See Section "Ownership"). Kurt Edward Clothier is not liable for any indirect harm, loss, or damage caused by this website nor any of the presented materials. This website is presented for entertainment purposes only. Please consult a professional for any important advice or required council.
All material presented in this website is done so licensed under Creative Commons: by Attribution 3.0 and is done so by PBKEC without warranty as detailed in the next section. PBKEC claims complete and sole ownership of all presented materials and has supplied it, free of charge, for any non-commercial use so long as proper and adequate attribution accompanies any sort of redistribution, duplication, or alteration.
For more information see http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/legalcode. Proper attribution is seen as:
- placing a direct link to www.projectsbykec.com (or the material's subpage) in the immediate vicinity of any redistributed, duplicated, or altered material; or
- directly linking any redistributed, duplicated, or altered material back to this website, www.projectsbykec.com (or the material's subpage); or
- displaying some close variation or exact copy of "Created by Kurt E. Clothier of Projects by K.E.C." in the immediate vicinity of any redistributed, duplicated, or altered material while directly linking back to this website, www.projectsbykec.com (or the material's subpage), in any of the previously mentioned methods including but not limited to the displayed text; or
- using any of the supplied social media buttons to share material on another website [Attribution is automatic].
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. PBKEC makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, PBKEC does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. [If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial, technical or medical] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.] All information supplied is done so for entertainment purposes only.
PBKEC will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- [to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;]
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data; or
- for any loss or damage of any kind to equipment, hardware, or other materials.
These limitations of liability apply even if PBKEC has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit PBKEC's liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by PBKEC's negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of PBKEC; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for PBKEC to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
[You accept that, as a limited liability entity, PBKEC has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against PBKEC officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.]
[Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph,] you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect PBKEC's officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as PBKEC.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
This document is based on a Contractology website disclaimer precedent available at www.freenetlaw.com. Other forms available from Contractology include website hosting contract precedents. A special acknowledgement is also given to www.seqlegal.com.